substack locations????

Ban Nguyen
Hello,

I have an application with one main stack and 6 substacks.  For some
reason, all the substacks are displayed in the right location on my
computer which I used to develop the application.  I tried the
application on a different computer and all the substacks are display in
different locations.  Do you have any idea?

Re: substack locations????

Nicolas Cueto
A stack's location is set thru its "location"
property. For example, if the coordinates of the
right location for a substack/stack are 800,400
then try this in that stack's script:

on preOpenstack
  set the location of me to 800,400
end preOpenstack

You can likewise retrieve the location of a stack.
E.g., type this in the Message Box:

put the location of stack "substackABC"

Cheers,
Nicolas Cueto