teach me to fish...

Preston Shea
I have a simple question: can the RR player play mp3 format sound and if not, where can I find a good (i.e. free) converter for mp3 -> wav?
My more complicated question: how could I have found out this info from the RR docs?
Preston

Re: teach me to fish...

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Preston,

QuickTime plays MP3 and I'd expect the docs to state that you can
play all QuickTime formats using the player objects.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 7-mei-2006, om 14:41 heeft Preston Shea het volgende geschreven:

> I have a simple question: can the RR player play mp3 format sound
> and if not, where can I find a good (i.e. free) converter for mp3 -
> > wav?
> My more complicated question: how could I have found out this info
> from the RR docs?
> Preston

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Re: teach me to fish...

Thomas McCarthy

Also QuickTime needn't be installed on Windows machines for the player object to playback Mp3 (Windows Media Player can do it)

--also there was a bug with the player on windows. If it was not visible, it would cut off. The solution for hiding the player is to place it off screen.

cheers,
tm