testflight

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

testflight

Mike Kerner
Is anyone else using testFlight?  What is your favorite way to generate the
.ipa file?

--
On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
On the second day, God created the oceans.
On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: testflight

Dave Kilroy
Jacque’s AirLaunch

> Is anyone else using testFlight?  What is your favorite way to generate the
> .ipa file?
>
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: testflight

Randy Hengst
I’ll second that.

be well,
randy


> On Sep 29, 2016, at 5:31 PM, Dave Kilroy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Jacque’s AirLaunch
>
>> Is anyone else using testFlight?  What is your favorite way to generate the
>> .ipa file?
>>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: testflight

Mike Kerner
Well, that's what I'm using, too.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Randy Hengst <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’ll second that.
>
> be well,
> randy
>
>
> > On Sep 29, 2016, at 5:31 PM, Dave Kilroy <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Jacque’s AirLaunch
> >
> >> Is anyone else using testFlight?  What is your favorite way to generate
> the
> >> .ipa file?
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > use-livecode mailing list
> > [hidden email]
> > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>



--
On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
On the second day, God created the oceans.
On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode