that stupid notch

JJS via use-livecode
My apologies to my LC friends here, as I am posting a platform-specific
issue that is not related to Livecode, but for some reason the 'notch' has
appeared in my menubar (High Sierra).

I have a two screen system but the 'notch' only appears on one screen.
This is the dumbest thing I've seen from Apple.
First of all it's useless
Second it's taking up space in my menu-bar

I can't find a thing about it on the interwebs - and I'm a pretty good
researcher.

So with heavy heart and bruised ego, I ask

have any of you see this?
does anyone know how to remove it?

sqb
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

Re: that stupid notch

JJS via use-livecode
Hi Stephen

This is a new one on me. What notch do you refer to? Can you perhaps link a screen grab to show us what you mean?

High Sierra is no longer updated by Apple so I’m not sure how you contribute this issue to them.

I look forward to your response

All the best

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd