uRIP[Props] suggestion

Richard Gaskin

The uRIP[props] type of "trueFalse" may be better served by using
"Boolean", no?

  Fourth World Media Corporation
  [hidden email]       http://www.FourthWorld.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: uRIP[Props] suggestion

Tereza Snyder

On May 5, 2006, at 8:02 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> The uRIP[props] type of "trueFalse" may be better served by using
> "Boolean", no?

no. I mean yes. I agree. I think.

Boolean is what I would use. Wouldn't you, no?

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    800 Water Street
    Sauk City, WI 53583
    608.643.2586
    AIM: terezasnyder1

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: uRIP[Props] suggestion

Ken Ray
On 5/5/06 8:02 PM, "Richard Gaskin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The uRIP[props] type of "trueFalse" may be better served by using
> "Boolean", no?

I'm fine with making the change... in fact, in the spec it says:

  (Possible alternative definition names: "TF", "boolean", "bool" ?)

So if everyone says it should go "boolean", I'm cool with making the change
to the spec.

If I don't hear an objection by the end of the week, I'll make the change.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: [hidden email]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: uRIP[Props] suggestion

Phil Davis-3
Hi Ken,

Before you pull the trigger on this, where did 'TrueFalse' come from?
Dublin or Edinburgh or ??? I'm not against 'boolean', just wanted to get
some context on the proposed change.

Phil Davis

On 5/8/06 7:43 PM, "Phil Davis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Before you pull the trigger on this, where did 'TrueFalse' come from?

My deranged head... ;-)