uh oh. Have to reactivate every LC and the activation server is down?

uh oh. Have to reactivate every LC and the activation server is down?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Something bad happened.  I can't seem to get any copy of LC of any version
to just launch.  All of them want to be activated, and the activation
server doesn't like me, either.  Anyone else?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: uh oh. Have to reactivate every LC and the activation server is down?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Before I’ve heard that you can disconnect internet to launch. Once running,
you can turn the internet connection back on.
On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:02 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Something bad happened.  I can't seem to get any copy of LC of any version
> to just launch.  All of them want to be activated, and the activation
> server doesn't like me, either.  Anyone else?

>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

Re: uh oh. Have to reactivate every LC and the activation server is down?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
well that worked

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:04 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Before I’ve heard that you can disconnect internet to launch. Once running,
> you can turn the internet connection back on.
> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:02 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Something bad happened.  I can't seem to get any copy of LC of any
> version
> > to just launch.  All of them want to be activated, and the activation
> > server doesn't like me, either.  Anyone else?
> >
> > --
> > On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
> > On the second day, God created the oceans.
> > On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
> >    and did a little diving.
> > And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."

Re: uh oh. Have to reactivate every LC and the activation server is down?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
this should not happen once authorized, connected or not.

sqb

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 3:08 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> well that worked
>
> On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 6:04 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Before I’ve heard that you can disconnect internet to launch. Once
> running,
> > you can turn the internet connection back on.
> > On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 5:02 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Something bad happened.  I can't seem to get any copy of LC of any
> > version
> > > to just launch.  All of them want to be activated, and the activation
> > > server doesn't like me, either.  Anyone else?
> > >
> > > --
> > > On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
> > > On the second day, God created the oceans.
> > > On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
> > >    and did a little diving.
> > > And God said, "This is good."

>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

Re: uh oh. Have to reactivate every LC and the activation server is down?

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
At least until the current subscription is lapses.