visual effect, tabbed btn, groups

sims
  I have a tab btn with the following script:

  on menuPick newTab,oldTab
     lock screen
     hide grp  oldTab
     show grp newTab
     unlock screen with  visual effect dissolve
   end menuPick

This shows one group and hides the other (actually two images right now).
Works but no visual effect.

Should the visual effect work with 2 groups?

ciao,
sims

Re: visual effect, tabbed btn, groups

Eric Chatonet
Hi Sims,

I was yet confronted with this problem.
In fact, menuPick automatically locks the screen.
So just suppress your lock screen and it will work in all cases
(groups, images or everything).
You must have a parity between lock and unlock screen...

Le 10 juil. 05 à 15:47, sims a écrit :

>  I have a tab btn with the following script:

>  on menuPick newTab,oldTab
>     lock screen
>     hide grp  oldTab
>     show grp newTab
>     unlock screen with  visual effect dissolve
> end menuPick
>
> This shows one group and hides the other (actually two images right
> now).
> Works but no visual effect.
>
> Should the visual effect work with 2 groups?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

At 3:54 PM +0200 7/10/05, Eric Chatonet wrote:
>In fact, menuPick automatically locks the screen.
>So just suppress your lock screen and it will work in all cases
>(groups, images or everything).
>You must have a parity between lock and unlock screen...

I learn something new everyday. Thanks Eric!

ciao,
sims