Quantcast

when is LC 8.1.4 to be expected?

prothero--- via use-livecode
Hello headquarter,

I am just releasing a new version and the only remaining bug is the wrong
windows systemVersion in 8.1.3.

That's why I would like to know, if 8.1.4 is shortly to be expected and it
would be worth for me to wait a few days or if it still is unscheduled and
I'll go with the wrong systemversion.

Thanks for any rumors off the records :)

Tiemo

Re: when is LC 8.1.4 to be expected?

prothero--- via use-livecode
Hi Tiemo,

This is just an off_the_record_rumor:

We would like/expect to release 8.1.4 RC-1 within this week :)

Best regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello headquarter,
>
> I am just releasing a new version and the only remaining bug is the wrong
> windows systemVersion in 8.1.3.
>
> That's why I would like to know, if 8.1.4 is shortly to be expected and it
> would be worth for me to wait a few days or if it still is unscheduled and
> I'll go with the wrong systemversion.
>
> Thanks for any rumors off the records :)
>
> Tiemo

Panagiotis Merakos <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>

AW: when is LC 8.1.4 to be expected?

prothero--- via use-livecode
Thanks Panos, I won't spread such rumors!
Tiemo

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello headquarter,
>
> I am just releasing a new version and the only remaining bug is the
> wrong windows systemVersion in 8.1.3.
>
> That's why I would like to know, if 8.1.4 is shortly to be expected
> and it would be worth for me to wait a few days or if it still is
> unscheduled and I'll go with the wrong systemversion.
>
> Thanks for any rumors off the records :)
>
> Tiemo

Panagiotis Merakos <[hidden email]> LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>

Re: when is LC 8.1.4 to be expected?

prothero--- via use-livecode
You should have given him the standard response: "Two Weeks"

Bob S