widget inclusion in standalones 8.0.2

Warren Samples
I've looked through a number of release notes but haven't been able to
find this information. Is it expected that we have to manually select
widgets for inclusion when building standalones in 8.0.2?

I'm running Linux, and I note that this happens automatically in 8.1 RC2.

Warren

Re: widget inclusion in standalones 8.0.2

Peter TB Brett

On 06/09/2016 14:22, Warren Samples wrote:
> I've looked through a number of release notes but haven't been able to
> find this information. Is it expected that we have to manually select
> widgets for inclusion when building standalones in 8.0.2?

Hi Warren,

Yes, just like in LiveCode 8.0.0, you will need to manually choose
widget inclusions in 8.0.2.

Best regards,

                                     Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Technical Project Manager

lcb-mode for Emacs: https://github.com/peter-b/lcb-mode

On 09/06/2016 09:29 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> On 06/09/2016 14:22, Warren Samples wrote:
>> I've looked through a number of release notes but haven't been able to
>> find this information. Is it expected that we have to manually select
>> widgets for inclusion when building standalones in 8.0.2?
>
> Hi Warren,
>
> Yes, just like in LiveCode 8.0.0, you will need to manually choose
> widget inclusions in 8.0.2.
>
> Best regards,
>
>                                     Peter

Thank you! I feel better now :D