Quantcast

within and scaleFactor

prothero--- via use-livecode
I call this a bug, would you?

If the scaleFactor of stack “myStack” is set to 2, then within(stack “myStack”,the screenMouseLoc) only returns true if the mouse is within the rect of stack “myStack” when it’s scaleFactor is set to 1.  Hope I explained that logically.

Mac 10.12.2, LC 9.0.0 dp 6.   Worked correctly in LC 7.

-Dan

Re: within and scaleFactor

prothero--- via use-livecode
Also the content of option menus remain at 1X scale even though everything
else has increased in size.  #thatsabug

~Roger