xAPI in LiveCode Week #3 Meeting TODAY 2 PM

xAPI in LiveCode Week #3 Meeting TODAY 2 PM

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hello,

Here is the zoom invite:
Brian Duck is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: xAPI in LiveCode Week #3 Zoom Meeting
Time: Feb 19, 2021 02:00 PM America/Detroit

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71031947408?pwd=MzNzTWUwak16UDBlanhsTGNLY1p2UT09

Meeting ID: 710 3194 7408
Passcode: s7TM6U

Re: xAPI in LiveCode Week #3 Meeting TODAY 2 PM

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I was going to ask whose 2pm is it, but I tried the link, and it told me it was my 12pm. So, just under two hours from now.

> On Feb 19, 2021, at 10:00 AM, Brian K. Duck via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Here is the zoom invite:
> Brian Duck is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
>
> Topic: xAPI in LiveCode Week #3 Zoom Meeting
> Time: Feb 19, 2021 02:00 PM America/Detroit
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71031947408?pwd=MzNzTWUwak16UDBlanhsTGNLY1p2UT09
>
> Meeting ID: 710 3194 7408
> Passcode: s7TM6U

Re: xAPI in LiveCode Week #3 Meeting TODAY 2 PM

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi Colin

It is 2:00 pm BDT( Brian Duck’s Time -- in Detroit)   aka EST (UTC -5)

Martin